الموضوع: The Verdict of Imam Mahdi Concerning Hamas فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ تِجاه حَركة حَماس

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
15— Muharram — 1446 AH
21— July— 2024 AD
08:46 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

In the name of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. Certainly the allies of Allaah shall never be humiliated, and His enemies will never witness mightiness. O Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, you have indeed reached a stage of utmost oppression, exceeded the zennith of the corruption of the Children of Israel in the Blessed Land (of Palestine), and became an extreme tyrant. Given that I know from Allaah what you do not, if you do not incline towards peace, I will repeat the same words I said to you at the beginning and say them at the end, affirmed with an oath by Allaah: You are defeated, defeated, defeated by the permission of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. And you will never be triumphant, even if supported by all the devils of mankind. Can you change the destined fate written in the Inscribed Book? So wait, indeed, I am too waiting with you

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allaah, Lord of all worlds
The Caliph of Allah over the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 10-10-2024 08:37 AM

-20-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

16 — Rabi’ Thani — 1446 AH
19 — October — 2024 AD
09:26 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Condolences on the Martyr of the Arab and Islamic Nation, Yahya Ibrahim Hassan Al-Sinwar
Guest of Allaah, the One the Overpowering, who has Joined the Ranks of the Righteous Martyrs, who are Alive and Provided for by their Lord

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the Almighty of the heavens and the earth, the Subduer of tyrants and oppressors, and the Sovereign over the dominion of the heavens and the earth. Prayers of (forgiveness) and Peace be upon all the messengers of Allaah sent with one unified message: to worship none but Allah alone, with no partner, and to call upon none besides Him in this world and the Hereafter

With profound sorrow, I mourn the loss of all Muslim martyrs who fought in the cause of Allaah, defending themselves, the sacred places of their Lord, and their nation. Among them is the heroic martyr, Yahya Ibrahim Hassan Al-Sinwar, the steadfast leader of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), who has joined the ranks of the righteous martyrs, that are now the honored guests of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. Wish for victory, O al-Mujahideen, and do not seek martyrdom before achieving victory. Your death is a loss for Islam and Muslims. I continuously remind you in every statement to pray for victory in the cause of Allaah, and only afterward, for death in His path when He wills. Do not think that you will enter Paradise only if killed in the way of Allaah; indeed, whoever strives in the cause of Allaah—whether they die or are killed—their reward is with Allaah, and He does not waste the reward of the righteous

O war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu and your allies, how ignorant you are! Do you think that the dogmatic army worships its leaders? They will not turn back due to the death of their leaders, for the army of believers is unlike political armies. If your assumptions were correct, believers would have abandoned their mission when their prophets were killed. Yet, they continue till they achieve victory. You suggest that Hamas should surrender and lay down its arms—how misguided you are Indeed, the promise of Allah has come, paving the way for the end of the oppressive Zionist state. The martyrs are alive, rejoicing in the bounty of Allaah with no fear or sorrow, while tens of thousands from your army and its supporters have been cast into the fire—what an evil resting place. The martyrs are happy with their Lord and being provided for, rejoicing with what Allaah has given them and no fear should be concerning them nor should they grieve

O al-Mujahideen, fighting in defense of yourselves, your faith, your nation, and the sacred places of your Lord: Know that victory lies in attack to decisively end the battle, and it is of the ways of Allaah mentioned in the clear verses of His Book the Great Qur'an
:
{وَلَوْ قَٰتَلَكُمُ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ لَوَلَّوُا۟ ٱلْأَدْبَٰرَ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُونَ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرًا ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ سُنَّةَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّتِى قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلُ وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّةِ ٱللَّهِ تَبْدِيلًا ‎﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الفَتۡحِ].
Quran— Surah: al-Fath— Chapter: 48 — Verses:22-23

I swear by Allaah, the attackers had continued their advance on October 7, 2023, the Israeli army would have been defeated, and Benjamin Netanyahu could have been captured that day or imprisoned soon after. However, you ignored my command to continue the attack, unaware that I am Allaah's Caliph, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. And you ignored my command not to halt the advance on October 7, and thus what happened, happened anyway. But Allaah has forgiven you and pardoned you. Reflect on the points I made in my statement issued on October 8, 2023, a year and a few days ago
:
https://mahdialumma.online/showthread.php?p=430187

We now call for a new October 07 to decisively end the battle, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَلَوْ قَٰتَلَكُمُ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ لَوَلَّوُا۟ ٱلْأَدْبَٰرَ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُونَ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرًا ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ سُنَّةَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّتِى قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلُ وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّةِ ٱللَّهِ تَبْدِيلًا ‎﴿٢٣﴾
}
Quran— Surah: al-Fath— Chapter: 48 — Verses:22-23

Unless Netanyahu and his army seek peace, then we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Yet beware of accepting their peace offers, for it will only increase their arrogance and hostility in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَلَا تَهِنُوا۟ وَتَدْعُوٓا۟ إِلَى ٱلسَّلْمِ وَأَنتُمُ ٱلْأَعْلَوْنَ وَٱللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَن يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَٰلَكُمْ ‎﴿٣٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ مُحَمَّدٍ].
Quran— Surah: Mohammed — Chapter:47— Verse:35

Do not take those who support Zionist corruption as allies, whether they are Jews, Christians, or Muslims. O Arab decision-makers whoever allies with them is among them. Perhaps Allaah will bring about victory by a command from Him, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:

{يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ ٱلْيَهُودَ وَٱلنَّصَٰرَىٰٓ أَوْلِيَآءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَآءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُۥ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِى ٱلْقَوْمَ ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ فَتَرَى ٱلَّذِينَ فِى قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَٰرِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰٓ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَآئِرَةٌ فَعَسَى ٱللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِىَ بِٱلْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِۦ فَيُصْبِحُوا۟ عَلَىٰ مَآ أَسَرُّوا۟ فِىٓ أَنفُسِهِمْ نَٰدِمِينَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَيَقُولُ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ أَهَٰٓؤُلَآءِ ٱلَّذِينَ أَقْسَمُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَٰنِهِمْ إِنَّهُمْ لَمَعَكُمْ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَٰلُهُمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا۟ خَٰسِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِۦ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِى ٱللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُۥٓ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْكَٰفِرِينَ يُجَٰهِدُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَآئِمٍ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ ٱللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُ وَٱللَّهُ وَٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ المَائـِدَةِ]
Quran— Surah: al-Ma’idah— Chapter: 05— Verse:51

I bring tidings to the Zionist tyrants of the approach of the Planet of torment, Saqar, that sees through their hearts and how awful is it's blazing fire. I also give tidings to those who abandon their faith, nation, and humanity into Hell because of their abandonment of jihad in the cause of Allaah to enjoin what is good and forbid what is wrong in the greatest Zionist corruption mentioned in the Book, they will lose their dominion and their souls to the fire of hell; and they will lose both this world and the Hereafter, except for those who command their army to defend the oppressed in the land of Palestine and to support the army of the believers in liberating Palestine. Indeed, Allaah knows best those who are grateful

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allaah, Lord of the worlds

Allah’s Caliph and His servant, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
Last updated: اليوم 01:45 PM