Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
07— Dhul Qi’dah — 1445 AH
15— May— 2024 AD
07:12 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
The Cause of the Consecutive Major Historic Solar Explosions and Global Auroras is a warning to Mankind of Imminent Danger before the Planet of Torment Appears in the Sky of the Earth, Causing the Awaited Great Heavenly Eclipse. Will any of You be Mindful
?!
In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. To cut a long story short: I still insist on what I have previously taught you ,that the cause of the consecutive ongoing major solar explosions— and the worst is yet to come— is due to the approach of the planet Saqar from the south of the Earth and the south of the Sun, resulting in the appearance of the global historic aurora phenomenon shortly before Saqar appears in your sky to validate the awaited great heavenly eclipse. Will any of you be mindful? And I give tidings to those who turn away from the Great Quran of a painful torment in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَلَآ أُقْسِمُ بِٱلشَّفَقِ ﴿١٦﴾ وَٱلَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ﴿١٧﴾ وَٱلْقَمَرِ إِذَا ٱتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨﴾ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩﴾ فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ ٱلْقُرْءَانُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ﴿٢١﴾ بَلِ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ يُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَٱللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونِۭ ﴿٢٥﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الانشِقَاقِ].
Chapter: 84 — Verses: 17-25
You will know that I am indeed truthful
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
07— Dhul Qi’dah — 1445 AH
15— May— 2024 AD
07:12 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
The Cause of the Consecutive Major Historic Solar Explosions and Global Auroras is a warning to Mankind of Imminent Danger before the Planet of Torment Appears in the Sky of the Earth, Causing the Awaited Great Heavenly Eclipse. Will any of You be Mindful
?!
In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. To cut a long story short: I still insist on what I have previously taught you ,that the cause of the consecutive ongoing major solar explosions— and the worst is yet to come— is due to the approach of the planet Saqar from the south of the Earth and the south of the Sun, resulting in the appearance of the global historic aurora phenomenon shortly before Saqar appears in your sky to validate the awaited great heavenly eclipse. Will any of you be mindful? And I give tidings to those who turn away from the Great Quran of a painful torment in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَلَآ أُقْسِمُ بِٱلشَّفَقِ ﴿١٦﴾ وَٱلَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ﴿١٧﴾ وَٱلْقَمَرِ إِذَا ٱتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨﴾ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩﴾ فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ ٱلْقُرْءَانُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ﴿٢١﴾ بَلِ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ يُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَٱللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونِۭ ﴿٢٥﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الانشِقَاقِ].
Chapter: 84 — Verses: 17-25
You will know that I am indeed truthful
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة