الموضوع: A Chat with my Beloved Ones in Allah The Righteous Former Supporters and the Believers and Seekers of Truth all over the World accompanied by a Grand Warning from Allah the Most High and Most Capable

A Chat with my Beloved Ones in Allah, The Righteous Former Supporters and the Believers and Seekers of Truth all over the World accompanied by a Grand Warning from Allah, the Most High and Most Capable ..

- 15 -

The guided Imam Mahdi
Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

8 - Safar - 1446 A.H
12 - August - 2024 A.D
09:08 A.M
(According to the official time of Mecca, Mother of Towns)

A Chat with my Beloved Ones in Allah, The Righteous Former Supporters and the Believers and Seekers of Truth all over the World accompanied by a Grand Warning from Allah, the Most High and Most Capable ..

May Allah's peace, mercy, blessings and the bliss of His satisfaction be upon you, the loved ones of me and of my Lord, the righteous former supporters who are the companions whom Allah loves and who love Him. I am embracing this private conversation in public with my beloved ones; those are the people on the path of the Greatest Bliss to their Lord¹. They have held a covenant with Allah, the Most Gracious, that they will not be satisfied on the day of meeting their Lord until He is pleased within Himself and His sorrow is gone.

These are the people whom Allah loves and who loves Him and whom Allah has inscribed to exist in this generation.
They realized the essence of the greatest name of Allah (the Greatest Bliss) so the kingdom of the Gardens of Bliss became less important to them.

To put it briefly: they will not be pleased with their Lord² and the kingdom of His Gardens of Bliss, no matter how great it is, indefinitely³.

And I affirm my testimony with the oath of Truth: I swear by Allah, the One and Overpowering who created Jinn out of the smokeless flame of fire and created man out of clay like that of pottery that: just as it is impossible to be another deity with Allah, it is also impossible for them to be satisfied with the Bliss of the Gardens of Bliss before Allah is satisfied within Himself first and His sorrow is gone, as it is the Greatest Bliss for them. After fulfilling Allah's pleasure, they will accept the hospitality of their Lord and their seats in the Gardens of Bliss, although they can't be content before that just as there can't be a partner to Allah, Glorified and Sublimely Exalted is He.

These people have known the truth about the greatest name of Allah and found it exactly as Allah has described in the clear verses of His Book, the Qur'an: a Bliss that is greater than the Bliss of His Gardens. And it is a verification (in their hearts) of Allah's Words in the Qur'an that they will find the bliss of the pleasure of Allah's satisfaction within Himself upon His servants to be a bliss that is greater than the bliss of entering Paradise. This is fulfilling Allah's satisfaction within Himself and the end of His sorrow in line with the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{۞ قُلْ أَؤُنَبِّئُكُم بِخَيْرٍ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمْ ۚ لِلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَوْا۟ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنَّٰتٌ تَجْرِى مِن تَحْتِهَا ٱلْأَنْهَٰرُ خَٰلِدِينَ فِيهَا وَأَزْوَٰجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ وَرِضْوَٰنٌ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ بَصِيرُۢ بِٱلْعِبَادِ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ آلِ عِمۡرَانَ].
[Surah 3: Āli-Imran - verse:15]

But (a satisfaction Bliss from Allah) has a tangible essence in the hearts of His worshippers, they truly find it a pleasure greater than the pleasure of entering the Gardens of Bliss, confirming the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{وَعَدَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنَٰتِ جَنَّٰتٍ تَجْرِى مِن تَحْتِهَا ٱلْأَنْهَٰرُ خَٰلِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَٰكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّٰتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَٰنٌ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ ٱلْفَوْزُ ٱلْعَظِيمُ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ التَّوۡبَةِ].
[Surah 9: At-Tawba - verse:72]

Those are from the loved ones of Allah in this generation, so know with certainty that their issue is unimaginably great in the Book of Allah. Indeed, sending the guided Imam Mahdi, the Expert of the condition of Allah⁴, is the greatest event ever in the Book of Allah, in line with the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِى سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ ٱسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى ٱلْعَرْشِ ۚ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنُ فَسْـَٔلْ بِهِۦ خَبِيرًا ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الفُرۡقَانِ].
[Surah 25: Al-Furqān - verse:59]

Here, surely everyone who loves Allah would like to ask me, the Expert of the condition of Allah, about how Allah, the most Gracious and most Merciful, feels now. Then, I, the Expert of Allah's Condition say: verily, Your Lord, Allah who is Loving and Compassionate feels anguish and sadness within Himself upon all the past straying people whom He had perished in torment after assessing argument against them by sending His messengers to them to worship Allah alone, with no partners. But they rejected the messengers of their Lord due to their straying and ignorance of the call of truth from their Lord.

When the distress affected the hearts of Allah's messengers, they sought victory from Allah, then Allah responded and supported them, vanquished the disbelievers and granted succession on earth to His messengers and the believers who rejoiced Allah's victory. This is the promise of Allah, who never breaks His promise to His messengers and those who believe and follow the call of truth from their Lord; Allah never fails His promise.

O Allah's lovers! But what happened after Allah has destroyed those who rejected the messengers of their Lord? Surely, after Allah had perished them with His torment they regretted what they had neglected towards their Lord. Allah has told you about their condition, and He, the Exalted, said:

{وَٱتَّبِعُوٓا۟ أَحْسَنَ مَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ ٱلْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَٰحَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِى جَنۢبِ ٱللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ ٱلسَّٰخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الزُّمَرِ].
[Surah 39: Az-Zumar - verses:55-56]

This is the state of all the strayed disbelievers who rejected the messengers of the Lord of the worlds, so He punished them, and then each one of them will say:

{يَٰحَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِى جَنۢبِ ٱللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ ٱلسَّٰخِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الزُّمَرِ: ٥٦].
[Surah 39: Az-Zumar - verse:56]

The first question here for mind and logic is: despite they no longer insist on their disbelief or disobeying Allah, the Great, they still despair of Allah's mercy on them as since they haven't known Allah in worldly life, they wouldn't know Him in the Hereafter as being the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones, in line with the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{وَمَن كَانَ فِى هَٰذِهِۦٓ أَعْمَىٰ فَهُوَ فِى ٱلْـَٔاخِرَةِ أَعْمَىٰ وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الإِسۡرَاءِ].
[Surah 17: Al-Isrā - verse:72]

Therefore, they are desperate for Allah's mercy, as they thought the argument was assessed against them so they lost hope for gaining Allah's Mercy on them and wronged themselves, so Allah perished them. They thought that Allah had closed the door by which they could invoke His mercy that He had written upon himself to forgive and have mercy on them; they thought that it was closed after Allah had destroyed them. That's why in the Hereafter, we don't find them seeking Allah's forgiveness by the virtue of His Mercy which He decreed upon Himself. Allah, the Exalted said:

{قُل لِّمَن مَّا فِى ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۖ قُل لِّلَّهِ ۚ كَتَبَ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ ٱلرَّحْمَةَ ۚ لَيَجْمَعَنَّكُمْ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ ٱلَّذِينَ خَسِرُوٓا۟ أَنفُسَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الأَنۡعَامِ].
[Surah 6: Al-An'ām - verse:12]

Perhaps all those who love Allah would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni! We have known the situation of the strayed disbelievers after their death, and we don't care about them, as Allah hasn't wronged them, but they wronged themselves. What really matters to us is how Allah feels, so, since you are the Expert of Allah's Condition, tell us how is Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful"

Here, the guided Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni replies: "Why don't you ask Allah about His condition? He hears you, sees you and knows what is in your hearts. So, you may ask Him about Himself, and Allah, the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones, will tell you directly about His feelings."

So, let us all ask Allah in one voice and say: "How are you Allah, the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones?". Then we leave the answer to come directly from Allah, the Exalted:

{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَٰحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَٰمِدُونَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ يَٰحَسْرَةً عَلَى ٱلْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا۟ بِهِۦ يَسْتَهْزِءُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا۟ كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ ٱلْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ يس].
[Surah 36: Yā-Sīn - verses:29-32]

I swear by Allah, Who there is no deity but Him that knowing the condition of Allah within Himself is overwhelming for every believing man who loves Allah, Lord of the worlds, and he inevitably will say:
"O Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, is that what You have been feeling for a long time? Since the first nation You perished due to their disbelief in the messenger of their Lord, then they became regretful and sorry for what they neglected in terms of their relationship with their Lord?!
Then how can we be pleased with the pleasure of Your Gardens? I swear by Allah, the Great, that we are not concerned any more with the kingdom of the Gardens of Bliss which is as wide as the heavens and the earth; rather, it became as empty on its thrones! As how can we be pleased with it after knowing the Condition of Yourself? O Allah, the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones.
O Allah we seek Your help! How were we heedless of Your Condition? Glorified is You. We say from now on: "O Allah! We swear by Your Might and Glory that we will neither accept nor be pleased with the bliss of Your Gardens until You are pleased first and Your sorrow goes away in any way You choose, as You are the Most capable of everything; otherwise, why did You create us?
As now we have realized and known you in this worldly life, acknowledging that you are Allah (the Most Important); there is no god but you, the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones. You did not create us to torment your servants with the fire of hell, nor did you create your servants for the virgins of paradise and the Gardens of Bliss.
Rather, You have created us for a lofty and great purpose: we find our pleasure in worshipping You, O Allah, and in fulfilling Yourself's pleasure as a goal, not as a means for us to marry the Houris in Paradise. So, what is the use of all that pleasure after the Promised One told us about the condition of Allah, the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones?

Woe to us! How can we be pleased with the Gardens of Bliss while the most loved one to ourselves (Allah, the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones) feels anguish and sadness within Himself? It is as if this statement caused us to relive after we were dead and gave us the insight into knowing Allah, the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones in this life, as we found Allah to be the Most Loving to whoever loves Him. To Allah alone, we bear Oneness (there is no God but Allah, alone with no partner); to Him we prostrate and worship nothing but Allah alone, being faithful to His Religion until the day of Judgment when people will stand before Allah, Lord of the worlds."
This is the right response which should come from whoever loves Allah, the Most Loving to whoever loves Him.

O Humanitarian disbelievers whose hearts are weeping for what is happening in Gaza and Palestine, I have left your concern up to Allah and the concern of all Muslims; indeed, He is capable of your guidance. O merciful ones! Show mercy to those on the earth and Allah, who is above the heavens, will be Merciful to you. How much do I love those who have the beautiful and noble qualities of human mercy around the world among the merciful human beings!

O Descendants of the prophet of Allah, Abraham bin Azar! I call on all of you to compromise, as you are cousins from generations, so stop shedding blood and committing crimes. O Benjamin Netan (*it means STINKY in Arabic) yahu! We and you are the descending family of Abraham bin Azar and distant cousins with a war of thousands of years, Shame on you!

O Benjamin! I swear by Allah, the Great, that YOU ARE DEFEATED! So respond to the call of the just Judge between the descendants of both Ismail and Isaac. You know that you and the Arabs are originally from the family of Abraham bin Azar, distant cousins by flesh and blood, however, the war crimes which are committed by the descendants of Israel (Jacob) are the most extreme in the history of mankind.

And even though the weak and the poor have been displaced in camps and among the garbage, you continue to pursue them and kill them with aerial attacks, it is a sinful aggression and great injustice. None from the worlds before you did the like; indeed, it is the utmost injustice and corruption in the history of mankind.

You didn't show mercy on them, and neither did the criminals like you around the world, those who support you in killing children (the greatest war crimes in the history of humanity). Your hearts are as hard as rocks or even more cruel. Don't you fear the power of Allah, the Severe in punishment?! Or do you think that Allah is unaware of what you do? Glory be to Him! He hears, sees and knows what is in yourselves, So how can you feel secure from Allah's plan?! Allah is swift in account and severe in punishment; He has only delayed the punishment upon you and the criminal supporters like you so that you increase in sin, it's not to hasten to grant you victory and blessings while you are wrong-doers.

Despite you killing the weak and the poor, Allah, the Most Merciful of the Merciful ones, has graciously hosted them as happy martyrs in the Gardens of Bliss, as Allah has honoured those who have been displaced from among the trash and granted them martyrdom. Allah has settled them in Paradise and gathered your dead in Fire.

Hey Benjamin! I am the appointed Caliph (Vicegerent) of Allah over the world, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, and Allah is my Witness and Trustworthy upon what I say. I order you to incline towards peace and respond to the call for Judgement between the descendants of both Ismail and Isaac.
Allah has made me His Caliph over the entire world (over all human beings who are my brothers in blood from Adam and Eve) as a fair judge with a decisive Word which is not to be taken lightly.

I do not distinguish between a Yemeni and a Chinese; everyone has their own beliefs, as there is no compulsion in the religion of Allah, Islam; Allah's mercy to the two worlds, which equates rights between Muslims and non-Muslims, in confirmation of the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَٱدْعُ ۖ وَٱسْتَقِمْ كَمَآ أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَآءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ ءَامَنتُ بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ مِن كِتَٰبٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ ٱللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَآ أَعْمَٰلُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَٰلُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ ٱللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ ٱلْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الشُّورَىٰ].
[Surah 26: Ash-Shu'rā - verse:15]

O Righteous former supporters! Translate this statement into Hebrew and send it to the Office of the Israeli President Benjamin Netan yahu. God will not break His promise, so you will be glad soon with the greatest victory promised in the Book of Allah.

I reiterate the welcome to the private chat in public, like the chat of the Companions of the Pledge of Al-Ridwan under the tree⁵.
Even though Allah did not grant them Umrah Al-Fath⁶ in that year, therefore, a chat took place between Mohammed, the Messenger of Allah, and his honoured companions after the Pledge of Al-Ridwan under the tree. It followed the conclusion of the Peace Treaty of Hudaybiyyah⁷, and after the representative old man (of Quraysh) and his people who had negotiated the agreement between Mohammed, the Messenger of Allah, his companions and their enemies (Quraysh) had left.

Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, considered the conditions that Quraysh dictated on him in this treaty as an incline towards peace and that they only wanted to maintain their prestige so that the Arabs wouldn't say: "Mohammed, the dismissed one from his village Mecca, has returned to it against the will of Quraysh, circumambulating the ancient house of Allah, Ka'ba." They wanted him and his companions to go back to Medina and return with his companions in the court of the new year.

However, a private chat took place between Mohammed, the Messenger of Allah, and his honoured companions - may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him and them all - moreover, this funny conversation occurred after the pledge of Al-Ridwan under the tree. After the departure of the representatives who had held the Peace Treaty on the condition of not performing Umrah in that year, the companions of the pledge of Al-Ridwan realized that Prophet Mohammed hastened to confirm the vision⁸ but it turned out it was not that year.

So they looked at Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, and said: "Why didn't Allah confirm your vision with the truth in performing Umrah to the ancient house of Allah, Ka'ba?" So, Mohammad, the messenger of Allah, said: "Did I tell you that it will be in this year?" Then they said, "If you didn't think it was in this year, why then did you take us out?". Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, smiled in laughing at their words, as his companions provided the proof against him when he said to them: "Did I say to you that it would be in this year?" And they said, "Then why did you take us out if you didn't think it was in this year?" The important thing is that Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, smiled in laughing, admitting that he took them out because he thought the vision would come true that year.

And also I, the Caliph of Allah, the guided Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, say to my beloved ones in Allah: The command from Allah to His servant in the true dream vision is only what we wrote to you the first time as follows between brackets: (Allah will raise the temperature to 151 C° degrees), {And Allah did not wrong them, but it was themselves that they were wronging} [Surah An-Nahl, verse 33].
The true vision has ended.

But as for determining your past year which has ended by the fourth holy month, Muharram, it is as the saying goes: "A mistake in calculation is not a fault." However, the guided Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni can not make mistakes in the jurisprudential issues of religion, such as determining the four holy months (for Hajj)⁹ as being consecutive and that Allah has set them in the last third of the lunar year as follows: (month 9 - month 10 - month 11 - month 12) namely: Shawwal (the first month of the holy pilgrimage months) and Dhul-Qi'dah (the second month of the holy pilgrimage months) and Dhul-Hijjah (the third month of the holy pilgrimage months) and Muharram (the fourth month of the holy pilgrimage months). The month of Muharram and the lunar year in general ends with the sighting of the waxing crescent of Safar Al-Asfar¹⁰, it is the beginning of the new Hijri and lunar year according to the calculation of the sighting of the crescents. These crescents are the time-marks for people to determine the time in general, as confirmation of the saying of Allah, the Exalted:

{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ ٱلشُّهُورِ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ٱثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِى كِتَٰبِ ٱللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ مِنْهَآ أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلْقَيِّمُ ۚ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا۟ فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ وَقَٰتِلُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ كَآفَّةً كَمَا يُقَٰتِلُونَكُمْ كَآفَّةً ۚ وَٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ التَّوۡبَةِ].
[Surah 9: At-Tawba - verse:36]

As for the four holy months, they are the ones by which the lunar year ends, based on the sighting of the crescent with the naked eye according to Islamic law, in confirmation of the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{۞ يَسْـَٔلُونَكَ عَنِ ٱلْأَهِلَّةِ ۖ قُلْ هِىَ مَوَٰقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَٱلْحَجِّ ۗ وَلَيْسَ ٱلْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا۟ ٱلْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَٰكِنَّ ٱلْبِرَّ مَنِ ٱتَّقَىٰ ۗ وَأْتُوا۟ ٱلْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَٰبِهَا ۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ‎﴿١٨٩﴾ وَقَٰتِلُوا۟ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّذِينَ يُقَٰتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوٓا۟ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ ٱلْمُعْتَدِينَ ‎﴿١٩٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].
[Surah 2: Al-Baqarah - verses:189-190]

The expiration of the year of Al-Barā'a¹¹ was the end of the deadline for the polytheists of Quraysh, the Jews, and the Christians to approach Mecca, the holy Mosque of Allah since they witnessed against themselves in disbelief in what was revealed to Mohammed, the Messenger of Allah. They no longer became guardians of the Great house of Allah while they still witnessed against themselves in disbelief, in line with the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{مَا كَانَ لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ أَن يَعْمُرُوا۟ مَسَٰجِدَ ٱللَّهِ شَٰهِدِينَ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِهِم بِٱلْكُفْرِ ۚ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَٰلُهُمْ وَفِى ٱلنَّارِ هُمْ خَٰلِدُونَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَٰجِدَ ٱللَّهِ مَنْ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْـَٔاخِرِ وَأَقَامَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَءَاتَى ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا ٱللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰٓ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْمُهْتَدِينَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ ۞ أَجَعَلْتُمْ سِقَايَةَ ٱلْحَآجِّ وَعِمَارَةَ ٱلْمَسْجِدِ ٱلْحَرَامِ كَمَنْ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْـَٔاخِرِ وَجَٰهَدَ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ لَا يَسْتَوُۥنَ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِى ٱلْقَوْمَ ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏} [سُورَةُ التَّوۡبَةِ].
[Surah 9: At-Tawba - verses:17-19]

So, Allah declared His disassociation from the polytheists, forbidding them from approaching the holy Mosque -in which they were prohibited to stay- since they were witnessing against their disbelief in what was sent down upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his family, even if they were from the Quraysh tribe (the people of Mecca, the mother of towns). Allah disassociated them to stay in Mecca (the holy Mosque) and commanded them to leave and settle outside the boundaries of Mecca. This is why Allah, the Exalted, said:

{يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ إِنَّمَا ٱلْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلْمَسْجِدَ ٱلْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ ٱللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِۦٓ إِن شَآءَ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ التَّوۡبَةِ].
[Surah 9: At-Tawba - verse:28]

And confirming the Word of Allah, the Exalted:
{فَإِذَا ٱنسَلَخَ ٱلْأَشْهُرُ ٱلْحُرُمُ فَٱقْتُلُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَٱحْصُرُوهُمْ وَٱقْعُدُوا۟ لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا۟ وَأَقَامُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَءَاتَوُا۟ ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ فَخَلُّوا۟ سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ ٱسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَٰمَ ٱللَّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُۥ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ التَّوۡبَةِ].
[Surah 9: At-Tawba - verse:5-6]

The lunar year does not end except by completing the four consecutive holy months of Hajj, in confirmation of the saying of Allah, the Exalted:

{ٱلشَّهْرُ ٱلْحَرَامُ بِٱلشَّهْرِ ٱلْحَرَامِ وَٱلْحُرُمَٰتُ قِصَاصٌ ۚ فَمَنِ ٱعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَٱعْتَدُوا۟ عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا ٱعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿١٩٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ البَقَرَةِ].
[Surah 2: Al-Baqarah - verse:194]

Perhaps a questioner would like to say: "What prohibitions does Allah mean by saying in the previous verses: "And the prohibited things are subject to fair retribution"? Therefore, the guided Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni answers the questioner and says: "The prohibitions that require retribution referred to in this context are what Allah has forbidden pilgrims from hunting on land while they are in a state of consecrating themselves to pilgrimage, and the compensation is: the equivalent of what they hunted in any sacrificial cattle among from the eight cattle inmates (a pair of sheep, a pair of goat, a pair of cow or a pair of camel to be offered to Ka'ba to feed people)", as a confirmation of the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْتُلُوا۟ ٱلصَّيْدَ وَأَنتُمْ حُرُمٌ ۚ وَمَن قَتَلَهُۥ مِنكُم مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَآءٌ مِّثْلُ مَا قَتَلَ مِنَ ٱلنَّعَمِ يَحْكُمُ بِهِۦ ذَوَا عَدْلٍ مِّنكُمْ هَدْيَۢا بَٰلِغَ ٱلْكَعْبَةِ أَوْ كَفَّٰرَةٌ طَعَامُ مَسَٰكِينَ أَوْ عَدْلُ ذَٰلِكَ صِيَامًا لِّيَذُوقَ وَبَالَ أَمْرِهِۦ ۗ عَفَا ٱللَّهُ عَمَّا سَلَفَ ۚ وَمَنْ عَادَ فَيَنتَقِمُ ٱللَّهُ مِنْهُ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ ذُو ٱنتِقَامٍ ‎﴿٩٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ المَائـِدَةِ]،
[Surah 9: Al-Mā'idah - verse:95]

As for the saying of Allah, the Exalted:
{فَمَنِ ٱعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَٱعْتَدُوا۟ عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا ٱعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلْمُتَّقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم.
[Surah 2: Al-Baqarah - verse:194]

Here Allah refers to those who were abused in the holy months or any month other than the holy months. The holy months are the ending of the last third of the lunar year (four months) and they are the consecutive months of Hajj, in accordance with the word of Allah, the Exalted:

{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ ٱلشُّهُورِ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ٱثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِى كِتَٰبِ ٱللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ مِنْهَآ أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلْقَيِّمُ ۚ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا۟ فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ وَقَٰتِلُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ كَآفَّةً كَمَا يُقَٰتِلُونَكُمْ كَآفَّةً ۚ وَٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ التَّوۡبَةِ].

And as for you making three consecutive months and, as a consequence, the fourth (month of Muharram) becomes the first month of the lunar new year! Don't you fear Allah? Rather, it is the twelfth month of the year, and the months of the lunar year are twelve months, four of which are holy; this is how Allah made them in the calculation of the years in the Book since Allah created the heavens and the earth. The calculation of the time has no relation to do with the birth of any of Allah's servants nor the date of his migration, as this calculation was set out before Allah created the angels, jinn, and mankind, confirming the saying of Allah, the Exalted:

{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ ٱلشُّهُورِ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ٱثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِى كِتَٰبِ ٱللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ مِنْهَآ أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلْقَيِّمُ ۚ فَلَا تَظْلِمُوا۟ فِيهِنَّ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ وَقَٰتِلُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ كَآفَّةً كَمَا يُقَٰتِلُونَكُمْ كَآفَّةً ۚ وَٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ التَّوۡبَةِ].

Well, the current month of Safar Al-Asfar is the first month of the coming new lunar year as ordinated since Allah created the heavens and the earth.
How much have I argued with the Muslims about entering the houses from their front doors, meaning that they should complete the four holy months of Hajj and then start the new lunar year from the actual first month which is Safar, but they showed arrogance in doing so.

I argued with them that they should enter the houses from their front doors by seeing the waxing crescent of the new month with the naked eye since the naked eye will not see a crescent in the sky except the crescent of the new month (if the new month has begun).

But as for the telescopes and the Observers, they can either watch the reflected daylight of another planet, such as the crescent of Venus after sunset, or watch the crescent before its completion, but the naked eye will only see the crescent moon as it was watched by those before you; it does not need a scientific development to see it as it causes you to begin the month prematurely resulting the calculation in the book to be disturbed as if people enter the houses from their back doors, in line with the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{۞ يَسْـَٔلُونَكَ عَنِ ٱلْأَهِلَّةِ ۖ قُلْ هِىَ مَوَٰقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَٱلْحَجِّ ۗ وَلَيْسَ ٱلْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا۟ ٱلْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَٰكِنَّ ٱلْبِرَّ مَنِ ٱتَّقَىٰ ۗ وَأْتُوا۟ ٱلْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَٰبِهَا ۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ‎﴿١٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ البَقَرَةِ].
[Surah 2: Al-Baqarah - verse:189]

Sadly! Because of the arrogance of the arrogant ones who refused to acknowledge the truth and refused to come to the houses through their front doors, neither to see the crescent of the new month with the naked eye nor to enter the year rightfully by sighting the crescent of the month of Safar. So, who will save you from the punishment of Allah, the One and Overpowering, you and the criminal arrogant ones?!

So where is the escape from the heat, evil and blazing flames caused by the passing of Saqar, the fire planet which is approaching from the direction of the Southern Pole?! Despite the sun being at the Northern Pole, the Southern Pole suffers from the heat of the planet Saqar in July and August, even though it is supposed to be in the harsh winter season as the sun had left it to the northeastern regions, causing summer there.

The question that comes to mind and logic is: what is the reason for the heat of winter in the Southern Pole? To the extent that it affects the heat of the sun in summer! Since when does the summer heat up because of the winter cold? Actually, the reason for the current winter heat at the Southern Pole is because of the heat of the planet Saqar, which I warn you against its passing from the south side of the Earth for over twenty years now, including the current month of Safar. I will continue in warning you until Allah wills; then, it will appear over you suddenly and bewilder you.

So here is the core of the challenge: (It will not come to you but suddenly so that it will bewilder you) Even though it is the size of planet Earth a thousand times, and despite your extensive knowledge, you cannot see it except suddenly when it rises and covers the southern horizon of the planet Earth, even though you can feel its heating before it passes, and you will realize that we are honest.

O Allah! Establish the truth as You know best how would they reason and submit to Your command to obey Your Caliph. O Allah! Glory be to You, Your command is executed, Your decree prevails, and You are swift in taking account. The skirmish of the planet Saqr to warm the frozen poles of the Earth did not work for them; instead, they said: "The heat of the Antarctic winter threatens the world". Then we assess the argument for each person using his mind and say: and since when is the summer heat of the northern hemisphere affected by the winter heat? Will not you reason!

Rather, it is but the effect of the heat of the fire planet Saqar, which is coming from the South pole direction to prevail the Caliph of Allah, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, over the entire world. Then, can you defeat Allah!? The one who concludes all decisions and choices? Glory be to my Lord, He creates and chooses whatever He wills. So, respond to the purpose of the skirmish of Saqar (*by repentance to Allah) before it attacks you from the frozen poles of the earth as a verification of the Word of Allah, the Exalted:

{أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا۟ أَنَّا نَأْتِى ٱلْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَٱللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِۦ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ ٱلْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرَ ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ ٱلْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ ٱلْكُفَّٰرُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى ٱلدَّارِ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الرَّعۡدِ].
[Surah 13: Ar-Ra'd - verses:41-42]

The Caliph of Allah over the whole world:
The guided Imam Mahdi
Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

========================
End of the statement.
========================

Translator's Notes:

[1= The path of the Greatest Bliss is fulfilling the happiness of Allah's complete satisfaction within Himself by invocating His mercy on His servants. It is called the Greatest Bliss because it is a pleasing feeling, in the hearts of those who love Allah the most, that is greater than the pleasure of entering Paradise].

[2= meaning: with His attempts to please them materially].

[3= except after fulfilling Allah's pleasure within Himself first.]

(4= as he is the most knowledgeable man of how Allah feels towards His servants].

[5=Al-Ridwan is an Arabic word that means fulfilling Allah's Pleasure; in this pledge, the companions of Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, pledged their allegiance to him on their lives for Allah's sake].

[6=Umarh is the Arabic word for the ritual pilgrimage in any month of the year other than the four holy months. Al-Fath is an Arabic word that means the conquest of Mecca years after the polytheists of the Quraysh tribe, the people of Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, dismissed Mohammed and his righteous companions away from their village].

[7=Al-Hudaybiyyah is a place beside Mecca by which Mohammed and Quraysh held a peace treaty)].

[8= Prophet Mohammed had a dream in which he saw himself performing Umrah. Inspired and hopeful, he shared this vision with his followers, and they set out on a journey to Mecca to fulfil this sacred act. But the Quraysh tribe of Mecca stopped the Muslims at a place called Hudaybiyyah, just outside Mecca, and tensions rose as negotiations began.]

[9= Hajj is the holy Islamic pilgrimage that is performed in specific months, which are the last four holy and consecutive months of both the Hijri calendar and lunar year.]

[10= Safar Al-Asfar: it is the accurate first month of the lunar year according to the time of Allah, Safar is an Arabic word that means Zero, it is called such as it is the Zero month of all months, as it is the first month since the first lunar year when Allah created the heavens and the earth and began calculating the time by the first movement of the moon].

[11= the year of Al-Barā'a is the year in which Allah and Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, declared disassociation from the polytheists in Mecca].

======== اقتباس =========
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: يوم أمس 09:16 PM