الموضوع: What agrees of my Sayings with the Quran is from Me

What agrees (of my Sayings) with the Qur'an is from Me.

- 2 -

The guided Imam Mahdi
Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

10 - Dhu'l-Qi'dah - 1428 A.H.
20 - November - 2007 A.D.

11:14 P.M.
(According to the official time of Mecca, Mother of towns).

ــــــــــــــــــــ

What agrees (of my Sayings) with the Qur'an is from Me.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, Peace be upon the messengers and Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds...

My brother in Allah Himyar, always seek the truth in the Hadiths, so whatever Hadith aligns with the Quran, then it is confirmed to be from the Messenger of Allah as mentioned in the Hadith of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah's forgiveness and Peace be upon him and his family: [What agrees (of my sayings) with the Qur'an is from me] Mohammed, my great grandfather and my beloved one has spoken the truth. And whatever differs from the Qur'an, then you should have known what Mohammed, the messenger of Allah has meant, for it is not from him, may Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him.

When it comes to the Hadiths that do not contradict the Qur'an, I do not prohibit you from accepting it even if it is not explicitly authorised by the Qur'an, as the most important thing is that it doesn't contradict the Qur'an. Do you now understand the news and significance of the awaited Imam Mahdi?

Therefore, search for the authentic narrations of Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, as they are still available, and you will find them consistent with the true interpretation of the Qur'an without any contradiction.

As for the Hadiths that the messenger of Allah PBUH did not say, you will find them contradicting other Hadiths reported from Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his family. Concerning the method to discover which Hadith is true and which is fabricated: surely whichever of both Hadiths contradicts the Sayings of Allah in the Great Qur'an is not from Allah nor His messenger.

Have you learnt now how to distinguish the true Hadiths from amongst the false ones? So, honoured Himyar, go and search while committing to this rule to discover the truth from the falsehood. you are most welcome as an honoured ally and a close friend as you have been guided to the straight path of Allah, so adhere to it and guide the scholars of the Islamic nation to my sites as whoever does so amongst you will be splendidly rewarded by Allah. Peace be upon you.

Your brother, the Imam:
Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.