- 1 -
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
11 - 07 - 1430 AH
04 - 07 - 2009 AD
07:33 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ
Resorting for arbitration-judgement to the grand Quran the protected from altering..
Originally Posted by Ahmed al-Moussawi,
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Our Allah make prayers of forgiveness upon Mohammad and the family of Mohammad
My dear brother, a religious man appeared after the martyrdom of the master Al-Sadr and he challenges all the religious men in a scientific way and he has a book named Al-Fikr Al-Mateen and it is four volumes and he says whoever find it is weakness or problems to.. and whoever follow me we copy him. I hope you show us your opinion
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Our Allah make prayers of forgiveness upon Mohammad and the family of Mohammad
My dear brother, a religious man appeared after the martyrdom of the master Al-Sadr and he challenges all the religious men in a scientific way and he has a book named Al-Fikr Al-Mateen and it is four volumes and he says whoever find it is weakness or problems to.. and whoever follow me we copy him. I hope you show us your opinion
My honorable brother, I do not acknowledge the book Al-Fikr Al-Mateen, in fact Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True sunna of His prophet that does not violate the decisive grand Quran, and I do not have other than that, so whoever believes in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; let him graciously come for the dialogue, and for each call a proof.
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Allah’s servant and khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ـــــــــــــــــــــ
https://mahdialumma.online/showthread.php?1639
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة